In order for you to be able to use our Konyks products with a Google Home, please create your Google home account and follow these steps
To connect your Konyks device to Google Home
- Open the Google Home app
- Click on the + icon (top left)
- choose "configure a device"
- Choose "works with Google / You have already configured devices"
- In the list look for and select Konyks
- Enter the credentials used when you created your account in the Konyks app
- press OK and wait 10 seconds
- Check in the list of devices if your Konyks device is present
If the device does not appear you can say "OK Google, synchronize the devices" Then your Konyks devices will be controllable with your voice and also from the Google Home application (be careful, some functions are not managed by the Google Home APP and will only be available from the Konyks app)